Vi använder cookies på På använder vi cookies för att ge dig som användare en bra upplevelse och för att insamla statistik i syfte att förbättra användarupplevelsen på hemsidan. Om du klickar dig vidare på sidan accepterar du samtidigt vår cookie- och integritetspolicy.

Läs mer

Jobs in Denmark that require authorisation

In Denmark, certain professions are what is known as "lovregulerede erhverv". That means that, in addition to the relevant training, you must have special authorisation to work within that profession in Denmark.
OPS (1) 


This information is for EU citizens only.

Some examples of jobs, which require authorisation in Denmark are nurse, nursing assistant, lawyer and teacher. A complete list of the professions that require authorisation can be found at the Ministry of Higher Education and Science website.

Nursing assistant/sosu-assistant

One of the most common professions that requires authorisation is nursing assistant/"sosu-assistant" (Social and healthcare assistant). If you have a nursing qualification from a foreign country this means that you may need to complement parts of your training to call yourself a "sosu-assistant" in Denmark.


Read more about recognition and transparancy of qualifications at the Ministry of Higher Education and Science website.