How the Coronavirus will affect Øresunddirekt
In order to reduce the spread of coronavirus/covid-19, the information center in Malmö is closed for physical visits. You can still contact Øresunddirekt by phone or email.
We have all found ourselves in an extraordinary situation and we urge patience. There are many relevant questions on how cross-border commuters and businesses will be affected due to the difference in restrictions posed by the Swedish and Danish authorities. At this time, we do not have all the answers, but the concerned government authorities have been informed about this situation and we are in dialogue with them. We are continuously updating our website and our personnel as soon as more information is made available.
You can find links to up-to-date information from Danish and Swedish authorities regarding the coronavirus covid-19 outbreak here
Øresunddirekt is following the recommendations by the Øresunddirekt’s participating authorities and Folkhälsomyndigheten (The Swedish public health authority).
Other initiatives at Øresunddirekt Information Center
- Øresunddirekt pop-up at Gasverksgatan 2 in Helsingborg the 6th April is cancelled.
- Visits from Skattestyrelsen on the 15th and 22th of April are cancelled.
You can contact Skattestyrelsen on +45 72 22 18 18. Employees from Skatteverket at the Øresunddirekt Information Center can also help with årsopgørelsen.
- The "Work in Denmark" seminars that are normally offered on Wednesday are cancelled until further notice.
- “Øresundsvägledningen”, which is usually offered every Tuesday is cancelled during March and April.
- Øresunddirekt is cancelling any participation at business, work or recruitment fairs.
Take care of each other!
Did you find this information relevant?
Border control when entering Sweden
The Swedish police carry out border control when you travel from Denmark to Sweden. This means that you must show valid identification when entering Sweden. Read about the implications this has for commuters between Sweden and Denmark and the type of identification that is accepted.